Tuesday 25 November 2008

Fender Telecaster

well before I forget about choir, i guess, the dinner was okay... not exactly fantastic, other than the fact it would be the last one i would ever attend.
-
somehow, its strange... I don’t know how i can manage to take everything flung at me, and still at the very least seem all fine and happy at the surface...
-
eitherway I had fun CAMWHORING after the dinner =)
-
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63544&l=0ceb2&id=694711676


anyway, I GOT MY FENDER TELE, WHEEE!!!
-
AWESOMENESS,
Made in America, Highway One Telecaster
(better than MIM and MIJ)
-
the sustain and feel is really great...
-
and I also got it for a ridiculous discount =)
U.P. 2.2k,
I got it for only $1000
-
haha
now picture of my tele
-
like all my guitars, I gave it a name too,
-
after one of my awesome friends, haha =p
like Tessa K Taylor, (my acoustic)
-
we have:
-
Fender Feli Tele.
-
lol it has a nice ring to it =p, assonance and alliteration all rolled into one =p
-
Pictures:
DSCF1884.AgG3tmL7Lqyx.jpg
DSCF1881.Xjrd4UeMUT1H.jpg​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
DSCF1880.lPjuWgtnmk2z.jpg


eitherway today... at vivo
-
somehow, i always bump into you,
when i least expect it
-
sometimes, it really hurts...
i don’t really know
-
but i somehow, it always felt as if things were done intentionally
or subconsciously, yet with deliberation...
-
sighz
is it the whole problem
of having to care , yet not care too much?
-
a Convo i had with Tim today:
-
“I’m very clear about it and I know i won’t”(Tim)
-
“ well, I wanted to make a case in point,
...sighs, it means nothing will work out”
-
“I didn’t say it was you, I’m different from you Emil”(Tim)
-


why do you still hang on to some hope when you know there's practically none?”
“I can safely say that there really isn't much of a chance. no offence though”
(Petrina C in Jan )

-
on that basis, i tried to move on, move away...
-
but:
you somehow find, you and I collide
-


sighs
if i can already cry at the thought
-
i wonder... when it really happens...
how will i take it...
=/


Guess sometimes when you're emotionally involved,
Do you tend to hear what you wanna hear?
-
What if that was just you speaking?
I guess this is something i ask myself all the time
When I ask God something and He gives me an answer
I keep wondering if that's what I wanna hear from Him or if it's truly Him speaking
-
“My sheep hear My voice” (John 10:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment