Friday 14 November 2008

thoughts upon the wind...

I realise this, and this is a scary thing...
-
I don’t think i can ever give so much of myself to anyone else ever again
-
sighz


saved items...
-
if you don’t want then please don’t take...
-
and there’s something about it... bad...
like how stuff can tread upon a thin red line...
-
sighz
-
i don’t know how i make people feel sometimes
like...
-
maybe its funny to see squabbling
maybe its not very funny after all...
-

crying over a piano isn’t a pretty sight, I must say...
-
ah... I shall prove it that with God,
even if one is in the worst possible state to do exams,
its still possible to do well....
-
so JG claim that being emo is a reason for failing
is bullcrap...
-
everything will be fine
by God’s grace
and only by His grace alone...

1 comment:

  1. "ah... I shall prove it that with God,
    even if one is in the worst possible state to do exams,
    its still possible to do well...."

    Amen. I'm proving this with you.

    ReplyDelete