Sunday 16 November 2008

nondescript

each day we know more and more, as we go on the dimension of time we can only look back, we cannot see what’s ahead, we can move forward, but not backward
-


strangely enough, what I did
-
i don’t know what i would do, if hypothetically,
someone started emoing over me and I did not reciprocate those feelings
-
if i was single, and not really interested in anyone else, I might feel appreciated
if otherwise... I really wouldnt know what to do...
-
“you don’t lie, John Tay went looking for you at all the toilets”
-


it was a much easier decision for me in Feb last year... to move on because i knew it wasn’t possible... or so i thought
-
until things happened the way it did...
what I had hoped for secretly (which was so wrong and selfish of me),
really did happen...
-


the problem with everything is:
-
you cannot give too much hope
and yet you cannot be too mean and run away...
-
sighs
-
‘tis so strange
to be on either the giving or the receiving side of the dative bond
-
wish I could be part of your world...


in the end God knows best
-
and God will see us through everything
-


perhaps, maybe one day
I’ll see you with someone else who can give you happiness
-
that would be one of the saddest moments of my life
mixed with the happiness that comes from seeing you happy
-
bittersweet moments, I know...
a give and take,
-
but will there ever be a chance...
only God knows...
-

but we’ll see each other again when we see His face... together to worship Him


I should stop blogging on such stuff, it goes to show how obsessed I am... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment