Wednesday 26 November 2008

Long way to go...

you might be tomorrow
-
but I’ve got a really long way to go...
-
sighs
-


“with God, all things are possible”
-
that’s all i know
all I can see
-
all the hope i have
lies on this promise...
-
one more chance
one more day
-
appropriate that tomorrow should be exactly 11 months since the day
-
i walked, clad in deep blue...
down the streets of Zion road
past river valley
past grange road
down to scotts road
alone...
and feeling more alone...
-
wondering
where the next year would lead me...

-
... don’t want to...
... it’s bad to bottle things up...
... and i guess i did all that ...
... you made it kinda of obvious, but...
-
... sorry...


I wish... I could start again
back to what it was
and what it should have been
-
God, only You know...
KK, life, everything...
-
everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment