Monday 1 December 2008

Optimism

Articles on wikipedia, especially that of social science... tend to be unreliable
-


God... please give me the assurance
that you know best
that you will make everything beautiful in Your time
-


the thing
that haunts me the most
and saddens me the most
-
is the LM like behaviour,
-
upon stuff being said
which suggests more than what it is
-
a reaction...
overreaction...
-


I keep plunging into episodes of the “sinking feeling”
-
from time to time...
-


I’ve realised
that in every aspect of life...
the need to “enquire of the Lord”
seek God’s direction and will
-
the world will tell you to “move on”
to stick to what the soul - reason, tells you
-
what is seen
what is unseen
-


I still firmly believe
that as the rain and snow comes down from heaven
and does not return without first watering the earth...
-
So it is with Your Word
that will not return empty...
-


Romans 8
v28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
v38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment