Saturday 6 December 2008

KK

somehow... i realise... I really don’t have the time...
-
In that case...
sighs
-


Remember this and consider,
Recall it to mind, you transgressors,
remember the former things of old;

for I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like me,

declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, "My purpose shall stand, and I will fulfill my intention,"
calling a bird of prey from the east,
the man for my purpose from a far country.
I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass;
I have planned, and I will do it.
-
(Isaiah 46:8-11)

-
in that case...
sighs
-
I should also honour my mum’s concerns
-


as for KK, not this time perhaps
-
God gave me a choice
I took it...
and He closed doors after that
while opening others,
-
which He definitely did
“with God all things are possible...”
-
May the name of the Lord be praised...


for other stuff
-
you know my hearts desires
-
Lord if its you’re will, grant them to me
-
if its not, change my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment