Saturday 6 December 2008

Overcome...

...In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
(John 16:33b)



-
I don’t know... :’(
-
but I know... He holds the future...
and I know He holds my hand...


-
RS...
I remember beginnings
-
how it was just me with a injured junior
how it was to share...
-
but I dunno what happened in between
sighz...


it would have made all the difference
-
if it was you who was willing to soak your shoes, to go out there,
rather than telling me to go ‘score’... and telling me ‘I dont want’...
-
and if it wasn’t you who was discussing stuff with Lua a few months back...
-
and if you didn’t have certain images in your library
-
and if you didn’t respond when i mentioned something
-
but as it is...
-
deception and lies


strange thoughts were passing through my mind as we crossed over to the Habourfront bus terminal
-
wondering what it would be like to have something big and heavy ram into me
wondering what it would be like to be hovering over a scene...
-
evidently, something is seriously wrong with me now...
sighz...
-


wondering what it would be like
if things a few months ago
worked out how i thought it could have worked out...
-
then I wouldn’t be in this mess as it is...
or maybe I would be in a different sort of mess...
-
sighz
I wish... :’(

No comments:

Post a Comment