Thursday 25 December 2008

When hope came down on Christmas day

long lay the world in sin and error pinning
Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth
-


I never understood
how people could substitute the true glorious hope that was found when Jesus came down on earth to bring eternal life to us
-
for a mere cheap santa claus/gifts/feasting/merrymaking as a mascot or representative of Christmas
or worse, a festival of drunkenness called X’mas
-
Christ is the reason for Christmas
not a merry Christmas
but a blessed one
because God came down on earth
as man
to make a way for men to come to Him
so that He may be glorified
-


may Christ be the centre of it all, in Christmas
-


2 days to a year since i walked down that road
-
I know... maybe I’ve known
that things haven’t really changed much
I’ve found out more and learnt more
-
if one is better than the other
apparently even my mum thinks that way too
-
after mentions of a derogative word used to describe someone
sighs... like Zhuo’er said, it can really hurt
and I guess I don’t want to be hurt
-
I know there are so many differences
so I guess... maybe I really should let go...
perhaps, you’d be happier if I did that also...
-
or I’ll just wait and see
it works that way too...
-
as God leads ...
like KK has shown... not everything is that certain I guess,
-
only God promises
that His word will stand firm
and He will remain faithful...

-

No comments:

Post a Comment