Monday 8 December 2008

Ultimately

Obedience is better than sacrifice...
-
I guess... I wont go
-
in that... God would be most glorified
-


with regard to everything else
I guess...
I dont want to cry
I dont want to think about it
-
but
...faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen
Heb 11:1
-
therefore I shall believe that
ultimately God will make all things beautiful in His time
one way or another...
-
I just need
to surrender to God
give in...
but not give up...
-
and let Him do whatever He pleases
-
and make my one desire Him
-
after all
Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness
and all these things will be added unto you as well
-


I’ve lost focus yet again
placed the cart in front of the horse so to speak(quote lua)
-
placed people I cared for above God
-
forgiveness
for making the same old mistake
given freely by the God who picks us up when we fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment