Tuesday 9 December 2008

Taboo

I know these little things
they have a certain amount of intent in it
-
seating in 7m FC and VC KPT


maybe mum is right
maybe I’m being taken advantage of
“you’ll let me right?”
-
I’m too nice to people sometimes... esp. certain people... *ahem...
-

anyway its your choice
how you might want to respond or react
-
I’ll just keep the status quo...
run through the mills of that familiar emotional rollercoaster
-
I don’t need to say anything, you already know anyway...
-

Taboo
-
kiss
I don’t know how/why you associate me with that word???
-
“*** doesnt wear it”
*ryan blurts out a word with rather inappropriate connotations
-
“ *** wears short it”
-
I could guess it correctly
but I don’t really want to be the one guessing it
I don’t/and never approved of it...


neither do I approve of your antics with the 2 of them
inappropriate might be the word
-
although I shouldn’t be commenting,
I’m rather touchy myself...
largely due to my own personal insecurities
-
silent observer...
-
and gosh... dunno why my mum is so fickle
one moment say don’t go KK
-
next moment say might as well go KK, KK cheaper than HK !!!
I assumed that was in jest...
since one moment ago she was still ranting about how dangerous Bangkok was...
-
anyway I’m not going to call up Jeremy again..
not unless God really strongly convicts me to...
-


anyway
God above all
to be glorified
no matter how real or how painful or how happy things may be
Christ is, what matter after all
-
so I shall learn the story... and always thank God
for placing me wherever I might be, at one moment, at anytime... for His purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment