Friday 12 December 2008

Zion Road

I’ve known you since you were sec 1, as one of the first few i known then...
had been praying for you, talking to you, caring for you, being a friend...
-
yet, since when did you have a right to comment about the way I manage my stuff?
especially since you have no idea what’s going on...
-
Or for that matter... other stuff as well
-
treating me like dirt
-
sighs
-


I feel rather... disappointed
and betrayed...
-
like sometimes things aren’t fair
-
when I’m being nice or trying to be nice
sometimes, people just don’t appreciate it
-
and when I’m not that nice, that’s another story
instantly attack, and pick on me
emil is always the bad guy, everything is his fault...
-
I’m sick of hearing “its okay” from someone
as if people thought i was some savage who would rip someone into shreds if left alone with that person
-
at least you can get to spend some time alone with him,
who at least still genuinely cares for you, and will listen
-
yet you emotionally blackmail him instead...
-
do you have a conscience
after hurting all the people i care for...
and hurting me?
-


do you have a right to be angry with me
for being practical?
-
after all Tim technically was around, he wrote part of that song...
-
and also with you deciding not to be free that day
after I had booked everything, after informing you LONG ago...
-
I wish you would be less petty about it...


sighs
-
walking down that road again...
-
only love can lead me on...
because love covers a multitude of sins
-
and love cannot abide
when there is resentment
-
learning how to love
when its not easy to do so...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment