Thursday 11 December 2008

TnT

of a difficult sort..
a rather unstable explosive chemical
-


I was talking to David
-
“if you really love a person, you would want to show it by respecting the person, by giving the person space... if he/she needs it”
-
“you wouldn’t want to hurt the person...”
-
“possessiveness is not the same as love”

-
Basically
“how do you care without caring too much?”
is the question, that needs to be answered
-
but sighs
its so weird
how much hurt can a person take?
-


and I respect your choices...
although some of them might hurt me,
and I might not approve of them
as long as you keep close to God, never forget Him, and glorify Him
then I’m okay...
-
because love is not self-seeking,
we all need to learn that...
-


Eitherway,
-
today I felt more appreciated,
Thanks =)
-
glad you enjoyed yourself... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment