Monday 15 December 2008

Truth

maybe I’ve been blind
or maybe... its just speculation
-
in some sense
maybe i shouldn’t...
-
“deception is a sin”
-
sometimes
you know, i really thought so
but again,
the terms of it are kind of weird
-


simply put
maybe...
-
Godly character is hard to come by
Godly character is not the same as personality
-
sometimes
I wish
things had worked out the way they should have
-
maybe i wont be that grieved about stuff
if i had really let go of everything...
and moved on
-


God
is what I know about You really true
what do You want to show me?
-
for all have sinned
and fallen short
of the glory of God
-
wretched sinners in the hands of an angry God
-


perhaps
one day
-
we will come back to Him
into His love
mercy
-


sighz
-
I need to
come in tune with God again
-
I need to
be less selfish in my prayers
-
its not about what i want
but that He is glorified

No comments:

Post a Comment