Tuesday 13 November 2007

Uncourth or condesending

primers challenge.
-
wish you were there...
-
I guess... but its strange... how many primers from the other companys, how many of them actually know God?, Christians by name, no doubt, but, ...?
-
or am I being judgmental and condecending...
-
yet
"Bastard, Bastard, Bastard," during charades on a bus
a number of unwholesome language and talk...
and a couple making out publically on the bus..... gross...
-
cigerettes? for parents I assume...
-
hmm... sighz...
-
I don't want to be elitist and condencending, as if I'm any better than these " NSKs"
but I dunno
-

the events of each day in a nut shell
-
Day 1: 
-
A really long bus ride... got to know the fantastic bunch of ppl from grp D (my group) 
Asahi the classical guitar provided entertainment as well as some new nickname
" chen wei hong"??? who on earth is that?
-
saw a glimpse of the 2 jokers... talk about heavy petting,... gross... a few curious stares, but nothing more.... Ms Catherine closes 1 eye I assume...
-
Assaulted by bannana trees while we ,packed into an open top lorry like sardines, were transported to the camp site
-
"communal toilets"... eww
-
nice sleeping huts though
and I did the longest QT I've done in a while,
-
sleep
-
Day 2:
mini Fireac? poor turnout
-
socks and sandals, to keep the dressing on my foot... some people question about it, hehe, 
-
"looks like someone bit your foot"
-
Waterfall abyssing, heh... nothing much new, just abyssing with water splashing your feet..., and I raced down the waterfall,, haha, faster than the person before me.
-
outdoor cooking
hehe, sardines cooked with egg is nice...brought my own
-
rafting... swimming against a strong current is scary, nearly lost my brand new sandals...
but was quite fun, we didn't remain in our grps, we sort of reshuffled... Kenneth, Bong, Me on one side, while, 1 other girl, an officer and another guy on the other...
-
whee... was sort of fun i guess
-
talent time??? lol
collide was performed, with me the lead vocalist, the guitarist (with trusty Asahi) , and the grp D ppl acting like clowns behind me
-
Day 3:
mini Fireac again... but..
-
Caving.. the most muddy disgusting thign ever...
the rock formations were interesting though...
my touch got killed by the water..
luckily my camera survived...
IPOH
ipoh horfun is REALLY GOOD
shopping... but nothing much to buy.. wanted to buy shoes, but mum would murder... not a good idea
-
sleep... towpok.... and  the rest for a party
-
Day 4:
Bus journey back.... sat in full view of the gross couple.... and the charades... ended up rather put off....
"leave my friend alone" (lol my camera popped out...)
-
oh well... last day... doesn't really matter if I make enemies...
-
but the crude language was kinda...
sighz
-

-somehow... I wish you could have gone... you probally would have enjoyed it more...
oh well...
-

Album production... XL...
and stuff
"don't let you emotions get in the way of respecting XL"(Tim)
sighz
-
and stuff... which i cannot write here... but sighz...
-
i dunno how things are going to turn out...
with people and last minute stuff cropping up, ppl not free... and venting it out on poor tim
-
sighz... sorry... I shdn't do that... you probally are more stressed than me... and sighz
-
Give us Your grace to make this successful,


No comments:

Post a Comment