Saturday 24 November 2007

Choices (part 2)

heh
the the book Tim passed to me, Choices...
regarding relationships and stuff... 
-
I guess.... I heard complains about the primers challenge post.... okay I admit... while this blog is blatantly open about my thoughts, emotions and views... I know... perhaps I was exaggerating... perhaps I was being condescending...
-
however... the truth, is that, relationships built upon the physical, the sensual, do not last... the physical smokescreen fades...  and you realise... you dont know the other person at all...
I dunno... the truth.... may hurt...  or maybe? I dunno... best not to cite examples... or people are going to kill me or something
hmm.... perhaps an innocence example... Matthew was sharing... about stuff... the other time... a relationship not built upon friendship... 
-
rather a relationship built upon inner beauty, an appreciation of the person for who he or she is, and the acceptance of the faults, and flaws each person has... will last...
-
foundation...
ground breaking? I remember a previous post... 
-
In a conversation with Hannah:
"anyway 
outside appearance, material physical stuff 
in the end dont matter 
the heart is more impt , for a friend"
-
and that's what I firmly believe in... whether for any form of relationships, the heart is more important...
-
the heart counts the most... Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."(1 Sam 16:7)
-
"as in it doesn't matter how well written it is... i suppose its the heart behind it that counts...."
-
the choice of friends or relationships ... they should be built upon the basis of the heart.... not of outward appearance, condition and stuff...
-

and finally
guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life(Proverbs 4:23)
and hold fast to God... in the book of Deuteronomy, the theme behind it
Love Him,walk in His ways,obey His commandments and hold fast to Him

pff
today was tiring....
trying to be in 4 different places in one go is crazy
1. missions training in school
2. Church prac and BOTS
3. BBHQ BBQ( primer's challenge reunion)
4. Choir Dinner @ Suntec NUSS
-
and it gets worst when poison is around... 
why cant you love God.... and Love thy neighbor.... God doesn't desire us to be disunited... 
-
and even... can't even be nice enough to lead worship with me for God
-
not for my sake, for God's sake and your sake... I don't lose anything by you being mean to me... but you lose out....why dont you realise that?
-
I care for you as a concerned brother in Christ... yet
1 John 4:7-21
-
the verse which is always quoted... but usually only the second part.... :
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:8 
-
I admit... I do have problems sometimes... the thing about it... esp if other people make it hard for me to love them... yet God loves them... so we need to love them...
-
Give us grace to do so... Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment