Tuesday 27 November 2007

Joshua 1:9

I remember... ever so long ago, Tim telling me this verse... 
the TA2 camp CE ic of me...  march 2006
after disappointments, after much.... even so... i still wasn't say the most mature christian at that point... I guess.... since then , I've grown much
-
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
(Joshua 1:9)(NASB)
-
I know... yet I dunno... I dunno if what is going on inside my head is from You...  
-
As Sam Lee was sharing in church last sunday... not much hit me...
-
then the phone convo... and again.. it struck me
-
and more... yet the context... for different people... I wonder.. can one verse mean two completely different things to 2 different people?
-
I guess... since the afternoon of monday... and poof...
-
the list of people I normally talk to on msn... the 5 people... and 3 of them are gone... 
-
left Dan and Hannah... and I guess... maybe maple.. haha... yet...
computer games have lost their meaning... since feb this year... or maybe even jan
-
and maple... i cant exactly play together with other people i know.... the noob of me being only level 15 while the rest around 30+ to 45.... I havnt played since december last year, when Hannah introduced me to that game... haha... remembering Han An cursing at me because i didnt want to play DotA.
-
I really dunno... heh... Charles forcing me to list out the things that are bothering me, while scolding me... pfff
and adding on stuff I wouldnt say... admiting it would kill me

-3 words... i dont want to say them... 
I dunno, what if... what I thought was from God... isn't from God
-
"there are alot of better things you could do, talk to someone about Christ"
the problem is... i dont know... what to say
SY... I've been very open to him... comparitively... I wish that... he would know Jesus... 
-
the Christian walk... a walk of trial, suffering, sorrow....
-
but a walk with peace, joy and hope... life doesnt go around a loop of suffering, of dukkha and stuff
-
but there is an end.... eternal Life of joy and peace... of Love...
-
or a life... of eternal suffering...., eternal death... in that place known as Hell
-

ET
-
maybe... 
-
but I'm so tired... I can't take much anymore

Purine.... 
-Purple
I wish... and I dunno how much from God that wish is...
-wishes... are they in God's plan
I dunno how it works out either way... confusing...
-
...wish upon a star...

I wish... You would take  me into the place... when all I can see is You... have peace...
 -
I want You, I need You.... only You can satisfy....
sighz
I need to do my Qt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment