Saturday 3 November 2007

17

I shall make this a quick post
-
I guess its been a happy-sad birthday... eitherway running around all over the place
-
thanksgiving
-
First and foremost to God , for 17 years, through the good and bad, You've been  there for me, even before i even knew You
-
classmates Jim and Joash, for msn happy bday wishes
-
Amanda G for the loudest "happy birthday emil!" I ever got in my life
-
Fab, Wesley, Adriel, Audrey, for birthday wishes
-
Tessa for the skunk
(I called it Evelyn lol, since boys stink according to you, the skunk stinks too lol, its cute though :) )
-
tim/dan for the secret garden album:)
-
Tim for being there for me throughout the day, the cake, the card, and the passing me the presents : )
-
Raphael, for talking and sharing again:), 
-
Mel ( CGL) for bday song:)
-

i dunno, today was so busy, ... no one really had the time to wish me happy bday, or even pass me presents(if any) today...., 

-I've been through all the adventure stuff before...  
Primer's challenge briefing...
-and if someone else is really keen on going,
abssling, rafting.. cave..
-i wish..., i don't mind giving up my own place? 
Paired up with 'neth in the same grp lol
-and plus it was unfair in the first place, to be kicked out...
memories of Khon kaen experiences
-its a stupid idea eitherway... sighz....
oh well sighz
-
and my mum enquires about whether the chocs i gave before(she unfortunately found out abt it), whether something had been given back...?
and scolding after that for apparrently wasting money...
-
but there are somethings that money, and material can't buy,
-
and one thing, is friendship, and I guess, that is the best birthday present i could ever get :)
-
thanks to all I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment