Thursday 1 November 2007

Not to us, but to You be the Glory

somehow... I wonder, the events of today... for it all... you wonder... it seems so much like a dream... that... tomorrow, i wonder.... when i wake up... would it be another Thursday again... or Chinese B exams on Friday...
-
reconciliation, true... 
friendships, beautiful...
music and songs... the wonder of a God who made all things
and a God, whose faithfulness extends to the sky... and whose love is higher the highest mountain, deeper than the deepest ocean, 
-
A song written ... the sincerity of it... 
-
and God looks at the heart... and I guess... 
-what's there to laugh about?
and as Tim and I helped out with sorting out the chords and such...


Best Friend Forever

-

Life may pose us problems

Friends may turn away

But the good Lord is with us

He is here to stay

 

Though we may not understand

Why some things may happen to us

Still we learn to have faith

and we continue to praise

 

Chorus:
Jesus
You'€™re the one who picks me up
You'€™re the only one that can shield us from all storms
I don'€™t have to doubt Your power at all
because You are king
and You'€™re my best friend forever!


Sometimes People may forsake us

Grades may fail, even friendships rust

But amongst all these

I still believe


©2007 Amanda Goh
-

-
I know things still are fragile...  the rebuilt friendships and such
-and how about Eve...
Lord give me the wisdom and discernment...
-
but in the end....
all Glory to Him, and  all thanks to him...
-

another recording of tim's song
-
check out Song4Him soon
I'll upload it when i got time
-
yet 
" not to us Lord, but to You be the glory"
-
walking humbly before the King who made all things
-
even as the album project begins... even as God even begins His work, work with our hearts first
-
and that He may be glorified, let man decrease, let You increase
-

No comments:

Post a Comment