Wednesday 21 November 2007

God everlasting

God Everlasting

Verse 1 :
A thousand days in this world
Could never compare
To a day in Your presence
A day close in Your embrace

The storms and pains in this world
Can never pull away
Your Love that’s in Christ Jesus
Your Grace so amazing

Chorus:
Cause You are the God Everlasting
And You Forever Reign (x2)

So let me know
That You are in control
So hear my cry
And fill my life

Verse 2:
Lord I come before You
Broken at Your feet
Lord I’m just so sorry
For the times I strayed away

And Lord I just want You
To reign in my life
And Lord I just want to
Love You with all my heart

Outro:
And when all else fails
I still know that You reign
And when all else fades
I still will bless Your name

Inspiration from various parts of the bible:
Issiah 40:28; ; Job 1:21b ; Psalms 84:10 ; Romans 8:38-39;
-
Quote:
"oh well, I wrote most of my songs when i was feeling down,to tell you the truth... "
"haha. think most songs are either written when happy or sad "
-
how true...  and thats where the most sincere songs, songs from the heart come from
and God is most glorified when ... we give him praise, even when we are in the worst condition to do so... "the Lord gave, the Lord has taken away, Blessed be the name of the Lord" (Job 1:21b)
-
and maybe i shdnt be so open in this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment