Sunday 24 February 2008

Dusted sandals

This is what the LORD says: You are not the one to build me a house to dwell in. (1 Chron 17:4)
-
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. (Matt 10:14)
-
sighz... its not an easy choice
but perhaps
its time for me to move on from choir... 
and let others fulfill the ministry
-
yet perhaps, I still want to do FOA
maybe... 
-
but clashing commitments, bad relationship with Teacher i/c, and an overall sianness
-
and where is God in this ministry?
-
but I'll just entrust the people into His hands
ah well
pray for them
and maybe after I'm gone, perhaps...
-

pseudo choir camp
morning to BB
drill
sizing syndrome, irritating... pfff
-
and LM and petrina crowded around me later, petrina wisely parted me from amanda
they were at YLS
-
ah well
when will the friendship be restored, so much for us being so cold to each other?
sighz
eitherways
-
youth leaders summit
a number of ppl werent around
-
charles Ng Bday
lol
-
bethany
BS - a conviction that scared me to the core
-
a crying man
reading chinese prayers, distributed by Grace Methodist Church interestingly
-
later back in school
-
eating w/o appeitite
-
nadine sprawled at the fountain... lol she looked like a corpse
-
_________
_
walking to tim's place
primers room with dan, fab, petrina and amanda
-
Oliver Twist Loke by Charles Dickens Ng
lol
-
Dan's chips
-
photos of heart shaped chips
-
haiz
somehow
the cold attitude still hurts me
althought I alr got over it
-

choir camp:
went over to join them for day games
and apparently they werent expecting my arrival
-
and maria conviently left out my stuff
after the really shocking conviction I had gotten earlier to share
-
anyway
I left them at that moment
went back to the primers room to pray
and got the 2 verses above
was already expecting that
-
went over to tims
-
EE
oliver's party joined by evelyn and dan
-
translations, apparently evelyn still refuses to talk to me
-
the food was REALLY GOOD
-
ah well
made up for the wasted $15
-
fusion last part
-
and although I was still a little sceptical
-
remebering XL's vision:
Old Audi packed with people worshiping the Lord
-
remembering:
if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.(Luke 19:40)
-

QT for 1 hour with tim
-
walking tim back to his house
-
hiding from ranjee
talking with ding
-
sleeping in the primers room with Mr Alan Lee( who conviently koped both sleeping bags)
church on sunday

ah well
got a new pair of sandals =)
lol totally random

No comments:

Post a Comment