Sunday 2 March 2008

Sunshine and Rainclouds

A severe lack of sleep,  1 day before founders day, the sleepover
-
its a rainy day, drizzling in the wee hours of the morning
a cloudy night...
-
we find... evelyn, samantha(y5), cheryl(y5), in the room, with karlo and a few other y5 guys
-
evelyn never is particularly nice...
-
and amanda who comes really late, having to have dinner back home. joining the crazy nutters outside who were playing cards
-

earlier that day
-
stonning in the room, after a FireAC pitstop... 
-
a pair of shoes, ah well.. John is there anything wrong if I ask? I mean, I guess... nothing really wrong. Except while I am allowed to secretly emo, I dont want anyone else to?
-
not like I have any other motives or even a tinge of hope in that area...
-
but I guess, whenever, maybe I'm a little sad about it, maybe, the same way tim is
-

"sleep in formup position"
astroturf, i didnt go there
although I was sure the next day that I would have slept better there
what with:
1)UWC blasting music while having an allnight party (imagine the bass reverbations shaking the floor while they played 'girlfriend' , 'sexyback' and all the retarded dance beat songs)
2) Noah See running all around the room
3) a Mosquito being let loose in the room
4) Aircon which was too hot,before I turned it down, before another person got up to raise it again
-
I think the girls at the lang room got it better, at least the UWC isnt so loud, you dont have a noah see, although you'll didnt have aircon
-
QT before that..
somehow, God reminded me, that while somethings do make me sad, he has given me other people to encorage me, and stuff... rejoice in Him
-
yet I shdnt be so dependent upon other people, what if God decides to take them away?

morning, rise and shine
rain...
________
and we size up, and form up , the rain stops
-
Dan: "...adjust __ uniform instead..."
-
bleah Tim, you poot, anyhow say stuff last time, now I got to put up with dan having fun with me.
-
poo I want to make fun of you dan...

"over in the astroturf we have the NCC, NPCC(LAND AND SEA), the NCDCC, SCOUTS, SAINT JOHNS,BB and the STUDENT body braving the rain, lets give them a round of applause"
-
so much for De Ja Vu, exactly the same thing happened last year.
Yi hang having fun taking pictures at my direction
-
ah well, was a memorable experience anyway
"whos the timer, timer very good"(chua kock yong) ?
-

and Raphael talking to me in church about stuff again
-
haha we laugh together, riddiculus how the stuff he's been through is quite similar to me

Sunshine and laugther
Rainclouds and sorrow
Bitter and sweeter
Be life as we grow

Do things really matter
When raindrops patter
And dreams start to shatter
But life's hope's will never 

Bread and butter
Hearts to flutter
Love to fetter
But things will get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment