Monday 31 March 2008

Discern

chapel today
-
discerning God's will
-
seeking after Him
-
thats what matters
-
surrender
-
thats what matters
-
wholehearted offering of oneself,
-
the essence of worship, 



In Your Freedom
Marty Sampson, Raymond Badham
-
Verse 1:
I search for You God of strength
I bow to You In my brokenness
-
Verse 2:
And no other king could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart
-
PreChorus:
I have nothing more
Than all You offer me
There is nothing else
That's of worth to me
-
Chorus:
And I love You Lord You rescued me
You are all that I want You're all I need
-
Verse 3:
I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You My cares released
-
Bridge:
In Your freedom I will live, In Your freedom i will live
I offer devotion, I offer devotion
-
©2007 Hillsong Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment