Sunday 23 March 2008

XLS

another Easter weekend
-
Saturday:
Council
" and the second rule... ...
... ...but God will make a way"(lua)
-
Lol
-
Math Portfolio
-
Petrina, Evelyn, Amanda, Leemin(noticed i was the only guy around...)
-
and evelyn was a !@#$
-
oh well
-
sighz
-
what once would make me happier
-
simply plagues me with a sense of sianness
-
XLS

today:
sleeping in 79
-
church easter production
-
glenn lim
-
the song... "so you would come"
-
ah well
-

shopping/stonning(while my mum,and Hannah's mum looked a cosmetics) around Vivo 
-
bought a 500 GB server/ hard-drive from challenger
-
why don't ppl sell express card slot card reader
-
PCMCIA cards come with all laptops
yet my Macbook Pro has to use express cards(a newer standard)
-
along with DVI instead of VGA(although at least it comes with an adapter)
-
ah well
vivo seems to have become my second home
-
so much for belonging to a church next to it
-

yeah
Easter marks my "spiritual birthday", the saturday I accepted Christ in Pri6 ,  all so long ago
-
thank God for almost 6 years... of being so faithful
-

No comments:

Post a Comment