Tuesday 4 March 2008

to say the least

oh well
its weird... so much that I wonder...
-
while a nessecity to be disciplined and stay focused on the task at hand
-
I wonder whether the trend that happend to us last year for FireAC
will pass down to the Y5s
-

Philippians 1:21 :  For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
-
for many of us, it needed us to give up what that is precious to us, not nessesarily a bad thing, but precious
-
Philippians 3:8  Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ 
-
yeah...i have.... but maybe...

Monday:
Life science symposium:
sitting with tim,
mdm chin came round
changed seat and let her sit next to tim
sit next to petrina instead
-
"wah... 是不是跟情友一起坐,为什么不要跟敏德坐?"(mdm chin)
lol
Petrina looked a little disturbed, although she seemed quite stone eitherway
-
while a Prof Jackie droned on and on about nano-bio tech stuff which half the audi didnt understand

Today(the 'proposal'):
evelyn being nasty as usual during Bio class
-
the convo went something like this
me: "hiyah the best thing is no sex lah"(talking about teenage abortion)
(the class laughs)
Yong Lee Har: " you dont laugh, there are some girls that like the Emil type" (lol)
Evelyn: "like you'll ever have a girlfriend"(this get repeated quite a few times, rather spitefully)
-
later on...
Evelyn: "like you'll ever have a girlfriend"
me: : "So Evelyn , you want to be my girlfriend then?" 
(Humungous laughter and a super embarrassed evelyn)
-
haha
serves you right , esp since you'll did that out of pure spite, knowing perfectly well there is a person in the class whom I liked before... ,
-
but it was also a sucide attack
Yong Lee Har: "maybe Emil has a crush on Evelyn"
*my turn to be embarrassed as the class starts laughing at me*
me: " yuck"
-

eitherway
evelyn looked visibly disturbed
haha
-
helped Mdm yong with stuff later and get thanked with a nice laser etched labybird wood carving from the lifescience symposium
-
oh well
sighz
one shdnt think too much anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment