Saturday 15 March 2008

The pressure is over then...

LAMP course
Pres man Apps
ah well
all over
-

you know
its hard to say...
whether if I could, I would?
but I cant, or can I?
-
choices
to make sure I choose the right way to manage things, manage my emotions, manage my work, manage my priorities
-

ah well
I thanked God for you; you were an encouragement to me this year in many ways
-
yet I dunno if you'll become a stumbling block for me, or maybe, I'll be one for you
-

ah well, I hope to build people up, not tear people down... I hoped I've encouraged you...
-
Christian living, a call to surrender all to His will...
Not exactly the easiest thing to do, a Christian walk isn't easy, to be able to love God wholeheartedly, as someone once put it, and love Him so much that any other form of love to anyone seems like hate
-
unless you hate..... you cannot be my disciple
-
yet
"a new commandment I give to you, to love one another"
-

oh well
my work is in shambles
boo
oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment