Friday 28 March 2008

EE-ToK

ah well
the 2 darn things,
that seem to be making me darn busy
and reaching home so late
too tired to do anything but sleep
are almost over and done with

ToK presentation - 10 minutes
interrogation(questions) - 13 minutes
-
lol
plus with mum calling my hp at really wrong intervals
-
boo
i should have done in a group
10 minutes is too short a time.

ah well
it seems
I've been spending more time with certain individuals
but not of others
-
Sigh
I not sure
maybe i was simply using you as a distraction away from the other one
-
and maybe...
ah well
we've been friends
good enough at any rate

and I realise I'm hardly talking to tim about stuff now a days,
strangely enough
I seem okay to most people
lol
confusing John Tay is fun though

No comments:

Post a Comment