Tuesday 12 February 2008

You

you arent  a perfect person... no one is... sometimes emotions can blind many
-
but I dont need you to control my thoughts and feelings... its nice to make you happy, yet at times you simply annoy me also... heh
-
heh I will let go... after a year has passed... =) maybe you'll get something , maybe not
but it has been bittersweet
time to move on, trusting that everything is In His hands
-

yet I dont want to commit this mistake
of letting anyone other than God fill that space
-
yet I wonder... what there is in friendship, in love, ?
prayfulness
Child-like faith
-
and the council agape week initiative is VERY annoying
1) an over blown up v'day
2) extra work for me... rehersals for singing telegrams, STUPID CUPID(lol)
-
so few people today during rehersal, talk about unproductivity
-
who are you anyway?
-

evil comments about evelyn.t by evelyn.y
-
lol
yet sighz
you know... you dont leave a really good impression
by being nasty to me
-

and theres the Biggest You

You made the heavens and the earth... ...
... ...what is man that You are mindful of him?
-
well in 2 days time there is going to be a day where you see people declaring "I love you" whether superficially, or otherwise
and so do I
-
"I love You"

No comments:

Post a Comment