Sunday 17 February 2008

Priorities

and an argument before church... about HW priorities...
-
"God made you a student... blah blah blah..."
"focusing on things that are not important"
-
eventually the work will get done
and by His Grace... the results will get through
a rather naive understanding
yet God's grace has already been so evident in many ways
child-like faith
-
yet...
sighz
and Pastor Seet's msg about the parable of the rich fool
about being rich towards God
-
yet one must remember to read verses in context
and not cherrypick on what one wants to hear
-

"service excellence model"
"not turning up for prac is not acceptable"
"we cant keep using Emil"
-
"EMIL YOU ARE LATE FOR PRAC !!!"
-
while emil the clicker stones later doing nothing much
-
sometimes, you'll should remember, I am not obliged to help out in church that much, after all it is only God's secondary calling for me
besides being notified within a day's notice
-
I have BB commitments as well
-
and what was I doing in 79 anyway?, downloading the software to upgrade the computer at the sanctuary
not like I was slacking off
and I already said I would be late
-
was really disced off...
-
besides already having some negative experience previously about some "friend from hillsong" keyboardist the last time
-
heh
-
eitherways
today wasnt too bad
did a lot of experimenting with the camera and video functions
-
and being commended later
I guess in life , one always gets that
occasional recognition of contribution
but most of the time one's service goes relatively unnoticed, or even criticised
But I guess, God knows it all, and thats all that really matters sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment