Thursday 21 February 2008

Underscores

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
(Ps 27:4)
-
and no one else could ever compare to You Lord
and no one else but You
-
sighz
I wish I wouldn't think so much about some stuff
-

let say we play a game of mahjong
completed all 4 combos
now left the pair
one has been waiting for the pair to complete
yet after many rounds, of drawing, waiting, the pair refuses to come
-
and only after one decides to give up  that particular tile and try the next one
and one sees, the completing tile turn up after that
-
hypothetical situations
-
yet I wonder sometimes
-
I dunno 
not a good idea to wonder too much
although apparently I guessed as much
-
"the only 2  reasons why students this age get depressed is either grades or BGR"(me to azmi)
-
and yet it is so possible for me to be totally deluded
-
maybe I'm out of my mind
-
sighz
wish I knew who...

No comments:

Post a Comment