Wednesday 20 February 2008

that we may sing praises and not be silent...

the choir motto, years back...
-
sighz
-
it always makes me wonder, why am I still in this dying ministry of choir
-
although i guess there are stuff to look back on 
-
choir used to be fun, I remember the years of sec1-4, 
1)Perth trip
2)carolling
3) choir camp games
4) Haven
5) mugging in the choir room before O levels
6) Alto ASL
7) SYF GOLD 2005
-
of course there were not so nice times
1) SYF 2003
2)vocal training
-
but I remember those days
-

Jeremy Goh was a person who was an inspiration to a sense, to learn to pick up keyboard, to be more passionate about showing Christ to the choir members
and there was also Collin Ho
and others

ah well they're all gone
all's left is Martin,
Shaun changed
Han An quit
Issac poh quit
Luke quit
-
John See lost faith
Ti Wan Feng lost faith
-
Rodney/Levin still remain the same, good friends , yet I wish they knew Him
-
Jeremy left(graduated)
Kenneth Yeo left(graduated)
Collin Ho left (graduated)
-
Christine Lek quit
-
and now Felicia quits
-
nothing much to say
choir hasnt been as fun as it used to be,
-
I remember the last choir camp
the saturday in which the primer(y5 then) had trouble praying or somthing
the saturday in which I wasnt around
the saturday before... it all began... sometime I wish, I didn't miss that parade, a part of me blames that day for everything that happened... 
-
sighz
As I look, as most of my friends slowly left
and when I given up so much already
perhalps its natural that I would one day go as well
leave this dying ministry behind
-
yet maybe, Ding has been encoraging many a time
-
and maybe I should remain faithful to the task which God lead me to years ago
"the night is darkest before the day breaks"
-
or maybe God wants me to move on...
I dunno
-
perhaps
this choir camp
would You make an impact?
-
yet 
if none of us seek You
how can You come down?
-
sighz

No comments:

Post a Comment