Monday 4 February 2008

mile-S

the weekend.... was tiring
-
with a matter of:
-
friday afternoon(2-6pm live praise prac)
lost my temper at XL... bleah...
-
friday evening (8-10pm Gracestar prac) 
David leong... Luke.... Guoshen ... Juniper
-
saturday morning(live praise)
pseudo electric guitar is fun
and a lot of pads 
too tired to play war games
-
JY prac later
FL on r/s again... a depressing topic
-
shopping at vivo with my sisters to buy their clothes
bought huck finn from sans bkshop
-
Sunday
JY
hmm... 2 songs... small setup (acc guitar  and keys)
-
did the piano low bass sound and covered the highs with pads (double rack with a electric piano and X50)
-
commendation haha... by Kevin and Jocelyn... that was nice... haha
the honor shd go to God though... for giving me those gifts
-
GS 
-
and lunch... then home... sleeep
rAHHH
-
and math blues

heh
i guess... it seems like a travelled a hundred miles... been literally burnt out
-
heh..
and CNY concert
disconcerting... a glance, a bright smile , another look, and again the same
-
and sighz
-
one remembers daoing a person last year... early in jan
-
one wonders if history repeats itself with different people... so much for chng
-
but again..  it doesnt mean a thing... again there is P.R. 2
-
I dunno  really... but its scary... so much for chng
-

and choir ends at 7 today... a different sort of assurance :) ... and a ride home with rodney talking again about Christianity and all that... although I'm not yet targeting the root... but I dont really have much time left... yet I guess... its not an overnight thing... it has to be a slow and steady walk... in the sense that I already can talk very openly about stuff
-
we'll see ... I guess... time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment