Monday 18 February 2008

a game of hearts

ah well
one wonders
a game where you try as much as possible to know you opponents cards
without revealing your own
-

right tim
:\
"gg" to dan?
nice lah.... rarr you
-
but so far so good, the game is played fine so far
no one really knows
ah well
-
LimClaNstruMMeR~†timLim~God Chaser~LimIDTS`'- says :
oh gosh
you're a mix OF EVERYTHING
stop it
-
haha
X D

A card to play in the audi:

Lua and a bunch of ppl in .2 were giggling a bit
-
Zhe Xian:
You know Shaun Wong likes *** , dont get between them
-
Me(with an incredulous expression):
Are you trying to mean I like ***? well I dont...
-
Zhe Xian(startled):
you dont ar? oh....
-
seriously, that wasnt very nice , both for shaun, and her
and that all I could say anyway, which is true...
I given up anyway, haha
-
ah well, as for you, try to guard people's hearts
and yours as well
and stay close to God :)
-
I dunno if a friendship is worth keeping
but I guess I trust God will take care of you, wherever you may go

chips & outreach
-
ee blues
-
more...
oh well
perhaps its a game of samsara... 
argh... siddartha is killing me
-
keep me close to You Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment