Friday 8 February 2008

AEF - random ramblings

activity evaluation form
AEF on Cny
-
borring
nothing but eating and ang pows
-
CNY eve:
woke up around 12 nn
walked out of my room... hmm... my father's old stereo hifi system... expensive stuff, which sits outside collecting dust....
-
so I begin a massive campaign... rearrange my room to fit the stuff
-
haha.... now my room looks like some music studio of sort... i just need a nice recording mixer
-
angpow shopping list:
1)guitar rack( 2 stands cant fit my 4 guitars nicely)
2)RCA cables... (the house cables are in disgustingcondition)
3) recording mixer :)... the M-AUDIO NRV10 looks nice , about $1200 from sinamex apparently... but I guess I'll ask wesley first and see what he thinks... maybe I'll try to get it 2nd hand
-
along with the other stuff in my wish list for a long time:
Bass guitar, electric guitar(lol if i get a taylor Solidbody) 
eitherway grrr... XL has both of that... pleah.... I want
-
but I have an X50 and a PSR E403 haha
-
and maybe:
Boss DD-6 or Line-6 echopark (i need a delay pedal... would be useful for keys also haha)
-
and to take a break off music stuff:
Macbook PRO RARRR
(mum said wait till I back up my comp data.... Now i alr did... now gimme one haha)
-
lol... day dreams.
-
anyway... to my cousins house for erm... reunion dinner? with just me, my mum,. my 2nd sis(the other having dinner with BF and family), my aunt(my mum's younger sister) and cousin(eating porridge from having braces done the previous day , ouch),
-
heh... reunion dinners have been a sad affair since sec 1... since we broke off connections with my father's relatives

Day 1:
woke up sneezing... the dust upsetted from messing around the room the previous day...
KFC lunch from my sis
stone till evening
dinner at my other aunt's(my mum's elder sister) place... elder sis again with BF family the whole day
-
heh, few angpows
-

(to)day [2]
woke up
backed up my disk at last
now this wreck of a comp can be sent to repair and reformatting
-
I want my mac....
-
and ppl over at my place today... more angpows
-

oh well... ... 
CNY isnt as happy as it could/use to be
when emil was just a small primary school kid
and dressed up in all manner of weird NEW clothes(tie, shoes everything) going visiting... playing RA2 with cousin Javier... or sega game console(they didnt have game cubes, xboxes or PSes then) 
-
heh... old clothes for CNY
-
oh well...
wonder why
hmm
-
can I claim CAS for this? after all I need creativity to spend the hours away... action from eating up all that food, service from... erm... rearranging my room to benefit.... MYSELF
wheee
-

oh well
sighz

No comments:

Post a Comment