Thursday 14 February 2008

Our Hearts, Our Hopes, Our Aims, forever

and yesterday at the recording studio
-
wasting a matter of 8 hours away (2-10pm) simply waiting while the girls and basses did their stuff
-
yet haha, I dunno... perhaps.... and perhaps not... seeing the crazy Y5s mugging, and even deciding to study rather than go home lol...
-
lol - laughter... 
I wonder, while I complained that I wasnt really bothering to do work(i.e. the horrible state my work was in), riddiculus when they seem to be so on about work.
-
remember... a Charles Ng email a few months back? haha
-
and cutting into Shaun Ang... embarassing myself by showing what a horrible teacher of Stinking Petrifying Dreadful Freaking(SPDF) chem I am, yet...
-
perception is subject to interpretation... dont make the fallacy of hasty generalisations
-

spend the first hour of Valentine's day erm... well... showing our love for the school? lol singing the school anthem repeatedly
-
and perhaps the irritating block nose had to interfere a bit
-
and back home so late, oh well, wanted to make some stuff for people... oh well
-
singing telegrams...
I wonder, why does ET have a tendency to stick with my friends?
-
suicide case
sobering up
oh well
sighz
why do people do such silly stuff... for a moment of impulse to "end suffering", for an eternity in hell
-
a card... haha, thanks =) sorry I dont have one to return =(

I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment