Monday 11 February 2008

I want I want I want !!!!

Updated my Profile Page haha:

Name:EmilNg
Birthdate:03/11/1990
School:ACS(Independent)
Msn:lime_sherbet_gin(at)hotmail.com
Email:Lime.email.cocktail(at)gmail.com
Saved by Christ

Loves
Christ
Boys Brigade
Church
Choir
My friends and Family
You =)

Likes
Strumming guitar
Playing the keyboard
Listening to Hillsongs
Singing
Good Food
Computor electronics
Shopping

WishList(notice the increasing prices)
Taylor Solidbody Classic Electric($2200)
Boss DD6 or Line6 Echopark Delay Pedal ($300)
M-AUDIO NRV10 Recording Mixer ($1200)
Macbook Pro ($3k)
KORG X50($1000)
Baby Taylor($500)


Emil seems a little greedy over here doesn't he?
haha
dreams may become realities someday... haha(I got the 2 stuff I never thought I'll get)

haha
dream Big... 
-
okay
oh well
There are some things money cant buy, for everything else... there's always begging and bargaining
-
oh well
We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment