Sunday 3 June 2007

*Sin and Idolatry

In response to the tag on my tagboard in which a stranger called me a 'horrible boy' for saying that Thailand is a land of Sin and Idolatry. I will now reinstate my position properly, for the Non-Christians who read my Blog
-
As it is my blog is primarily addresssed to my close friends who are all christians
-
Sin And Idolatry
-
To say that a country or land is full of that , I am NOT saying that to put down a country or nation. as is is stated in
-
Romans 3
10 as it is written:
"There is no one righteous, not even one;
11there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God.
12All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one."
13"Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit." "The poison of vipers is on their lips."
14"Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness."
15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16ruin and misery mark their ways,
17and the way of peace they do not know."
18"There is no fear of God before their eye
-
All have turned away and sinned,
all of us who belong to the human race.
-
even Christians, even Buddha, even prophet Muhammad, even every single great religious leader or king or ruler, every man great or small, no exception, all have sinned
-
... the Wages of sin is Death ...(Romans 6:23)
-
All except Jesus who Died to pay the price of sin, Death
He was the only perfect sacrifice that could pay the price as He was without sin, as as such did not have to pay the price for Himself
-
And God raised Him from the dead after 3 days
-
Christians are sinners saved by grace, The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
-
and now I shall add a disclaimer to my blog when i have time... I have to rush chem pracs now .....grrrr
-
*(Actual time of posting is 09/06)

No comments:

Post a Comment