Wednesday 30 May 2007

WoW.... emotional ravings

Just came back from WoW...
-
Been Emo
Been Happy
Been Sad
Been Tired
Been Depressed
Yet God has been Faithful
He has been there all the time for me
His presence... ... even in Thailand , ... ... a land of idolatry and sin

Meanwhile
... ... and thinking ... ... now and then.... as I sat in the pickup truck en route to the construction site wondering... ... as I noticed some of my classmates of opposite genders ... as when crying after Talbot and Venu gave their stupid scolding to the whole class that interrupted my prayer meeting.
-
... ... and a smile and wave again, today as I was leaving the airport .... thanks for momentarily cheering me up...
-
and my mum asks me 'why so shy?' .... hmm.... why indeed, why?


And yes I do cry.... why does life... seem so hard at times...
-
Cancer... ... death of dad, death of Aunty Eleanor,on Thursday when i was Overseas, one of my mum's Christian friends who sort of ... helped a lot in encouraging me.
Fear and Insecurity?
-
But in the midst of the storm
You'll still be faithful
And I will be still and know You are God
For I know You hold tomorrow
and I know You hold my hand
-
(To be continued..... too tired to blog about details of WoW experiences yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment