Friday 18 May 2007

You are a God who saves

You are a God who saves
Chorus:
My soul finds rest in God alone;
My salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock, my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
My hope is in You my God;
You’re my mighty rock, my refuge.
I will trust in You at all times
And You will be my refuge
-
Verse1:
You alone are my Lord and King
And yes I know that there is nothing
That brings such joy that only You can bring
Your love that covers everything
-
Verse2
And You my God have paid the price
Dying on that cross to save my life
Lord who am I that You my Christ
Would love a sinner such as I
-
Bridge1:
Holy, holy, Holy God
Faithful, Lovely, Worthy Lord(repeat)
-
Bridge2:
You are a God who saves
Yes You a are God who saves
You are a God who saves
Yes You are a God who saves(Repeat)


A song I've tried to write since last year , but got stuck trying to get inspiration for the verses...
much of the inspiration comes from the Psalms, notably Psalm 62 and those around the 60-70 area.
Psalms of trust and salvation... ... I need to trust You more Lord...
-
really have little/ no time to do anything , I've got 4 chem Pracs, Grp4 project report, Math portfolio & Tok essay to do... by the end of the term before WoW starts.... dunno how am I going to complete them ; with choir still in Competition training mode after SYF silver...now Genting ,
and also esp since i cracked my Laptop screen again , meaning I cant bring it to school to do work =(
Oh well...
My soul finds rest in God alone;
Give me Your rest Lord

-
I might try following Tim and recording the song During the holidays after Wow and Genting....
darn... have to mug also :( midyears coming up at term 3
oh well....
-
Sadness that still strikes me at times, glancing at ... ...ndian gu....claims:"I don't support Christianity" ... ...FireAC ... ... "why"... ... huh?
(lol helping words/phrases to construct story for those who know what I'm talking about? Nmind if you didn't understand , you don't need to know, I'm probably as confused as you are?)
-
Yet times of refreshing between, I daresay being busy may be good , take my mind of certain things.... lol drowning in homework a way to de-stress? like Tim?
-
oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment