Friday 4 May 2007

Beyond Loneliness

Tim Lim last 2 blog posts http://limmdt.blogspot.com/ ....about loneliness

-
Either way, Loneliness.... no stranger to me..... even so....
I'm probably one of the more lonely people you'll find ... been with little friends since primary school and never talked properly to other people a lot... (discounting the rubbishy extra talk)
-
If there is anyone you'll find likely to find alone, when everyone else seems to be sitting around chatting with friends... ... Thats me

-
But beyond that... there is always one thing since I accepted Him as my Savior. I have a friend to talk to anytime and He will always listen no matter what.
-
I am not alone.... yet..... I sometimes... wish I could..... talk..... and.... just.... have other close friends, and well.... beyond that.... I dunno.... what... I ...want....
-
I feel so lost sometimes
-
yet He still knows me and loves me and cares... for me

-
What a friend I've found
Closer than a Brother........
....
Jesus ... You're my friend forever...

Maybe I should stop the emo posts... but...
again.... why am I still so emotional,
its been nearly 3 months
since the trouble
started....
why??
Again maybe its more than that... maybe it like a row of dominoes that you push one and it leads to more trouble......
....
I need an anchor
I need----- Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment