Sunday 24 June 2007

The half Year

As the year reaches a half way mark
On to the second semester.
.
.
.
Dear Lord,
Your Will be Done
Move in our lives.... raise up a generation that truly seeks Your Face
And lead me on and draw me closer to You, always.
For the half year that is past,
The joy and the pain,
The blessings and the storms,
Thank you Lord
I commit the rest of the year into Your hands
Trusting in the promise that You truly will watch over my life
and You will take care
Amen





-
Because its all about You Jesus
not about me, nor about anything or anyone else
-





-
Reflecting on a promise I gave to God
I will serve You in the ministry of this school and touch lives, as I believe you have a Purpose for placing me in this school another 2 more years
-
while in Janurary the Fire and Passion was still there,
the strong desire to truly see You move so powerfully in the school
-
yet ..... at that fateful week in feburary, when everything seemed to go so wrong
-
emotions and feelings... but... ...
-
You still could use me , broken as I am....
-
and You have constantly reminded me... "I am with You"
-
To draw closer to You... ...
-


-
Because its all about You Jesus
not about me, nor about anything or anyone else
-
Lord use me, broken as I am
For while I am nothing
You , Lord, Are Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment