Wednesday 13 June 2007

And I Wonder... Yet again...

A picture of a sunset from Genting Highlands... during the choir competion over there last week , one of the many displays of beauty in God's creation... As morning dawns and evening fades..... You inspire songs of praise.
-
-
and Lord I wonder, if the answer to my question isnt a firm no ,then???
-
with P.R 2 being an ineffective barrier, and other Obligations to FireAC and BB and other things
-
To be or not to Be? the stupid song in Haven the musical last year comes to mind... ...
-
And the fear of rejection , the fear of breaking up, and the fear of many other things, and the fear that I'm being lead astray by a voice that isnt from God.
-
there is still pain as I think of Feburary when the trouble started and the emotions got stretched to the limit... ... when jealousy fought against friendship and Christian Unity, and Brotherly love forged over the last 2 years in BB.
-
And Lord did You let that happen to strenghten my faith, to depend on You to provide?
-
that the fact I took Bio over Physics and took Geog to land me up in that non-intact class... ... that probaly wasnt chance.But at the same time, I guess its good to have Tim around to encourage me as well... ... maybe thats why instead... and again I dont know ...
-
Yes You have been faithful... and seen me through... I remember a Charles Ng told us to write "a letter to yourself" around late March to be opened after LDC, and yes things seem different after LDC... after that night on that friday...
-
or maybe I dunno what I'm doing or thinking at all... I guess I should be mugging for the midyears like everybody else rather than thinking of her and other things
-




And on a another note...
-=You Are a God Who Saves=-
(The recording, mind the bad singing and bad guitar playing,)
(and I not as good as Tim in harmonising so I havnt tried yet)
(and i modified the chorus as the original didnt sound nice)
-
Chorus:
My soul will find rest in You
You alone are my rock and my salvation

You're the God who saves us all
O holy Lord of all

I'll trust in You

Verse1:
You alone are my Lord and King
And yes I know that there is nothing
That brings such joy that only You can bring
Your love that covers everything
-
Verse2
And You my God have paid the price
Dying on that cross to save my life
Lord who am I that You my Christ
Would love a sinner such as I
-
Bridge1:
Holy, holy, Holy God
Faithful, Lovely, Worthy Lord(repeat)
-
Bridge2:
You are a God who saves
Yes You a are God who saves
You are a God who saves
Yes You are a God who saves(Repeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment