Friday 29 June 2007

Of Mesosomes,Island Creamery,Botanic Gardens,LoveMG

First of All,
Praise the LORD =P, for the only HL subject which I am confident of gething something close to 7 =)
-
Although I didnt have to lose my sanity trying to cram glycolysis ,Krebs cycle, and Calvin cycle before the exam,(and freak Yang jian out at the same time)
-
Before that was playing a Random chord piano improvisation on the SAC piano
And Mdm Ranjee suddenly pops up and calls "Emil"
-
"what song was that"
"Random Chords"
" is that the name of the song?"(lol)
"erm no"
" sounds nice tho, can you compose/play a short piece for FOA during the Guitar/choir transition "
"erm ok"
-
wow, more stress , now I need to compose a piece
ok... .... pls make me emo so I can compose a nice piece lol
-
after that returned to study Bio
-
and... wow, evelyn you had to be nice and mean , and emigrate to the next table the moment I sat down after that and bring Amanda G with you.
"we did a lot more work yesterday when you were'nt around"
-
Wow... I wasn't feeling that good then.... kinda...
and did the cramming.... resulted in a severe lost of sanity.... (and affected Yang Jians as well)
-
yet...
"Emil why do you keep coming over to our table?"(Evelyn)
I wonder why....? using Gareth as an excuse?
-
yet Bio was Easy , really easy
and Tim's revising bio at the next table with the other Amanda Chua and Tessa, pointing to a book's diagram ... "Mesosomes" was the word
-
I didnt study prokaryotes at all
yay write Mesosomes for a structure =) question 1 of paper 2
-
left the exam hall happy =), happier than I ever been for a long time...
-
thank God
-
Lunch at SAC
"Emil you disgusting boy"(Evelyn after I splattered seaweed fragments on the table and commented about indian prata prepared by bare indian hands)
while John Tay was busy devouring prata after prata (4 pratas total)
-
off to Island Creamery for Ice Cream
the ice cream was really good.
Was tempted to buy a banana milkshake ... but $6.50, is way too expensive >.<
-
settled for a Burnt Caramel and Coconut
heavenly
-
Botanic Gardens after that, Evelyn refuses to follow after learning we were intending walk all the way to MGS after that for LoveMG. lol.... left Tim John Daniel chng and me to go Botanic Gardens..... yet by then slowly the europhia from pwning bio paper was going away
-
John Tay chasing Swans Pigeons and ducks lol
-
prayer meeting:
by that time the europhia was gone, back to my emo state...
-
the same feat i did in hike , walking a long distance (BG to MGS) in Converse Sneakers
-
aching feet without blisters(no hike pack at least)
-
and shoby shoby oomph Ba Ba all the way with Tim and John, picked up Tessa and Amanda C on the way
-
And I originally intended to follow them to MG before heading home
but the nice Gray overcast sky told me not to
-
so off for LoveMG...
And God presense was very real there, a really good time of refreshing
made me feel glad again=)
-
yet
Sms from my Mum
"what time you done"
"11?"
"why so Late where are you?"
(really tempted to just say "MGS" to make her smell a rat)
"some worship thingy in MGS"
-
and she later was enquiring who I was with.... Lol///
-
well... thats all
yet a geog left....
and.... well.... the emotions
to let it be ....
-
Thank God for all He's done
Trust him in every thing else
-
All through the storm , Your love is the anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment