Wednesday 21 November 2012

Not a day goes by...

without the all too familiar roller-coaster thoughts and emotions


without me thinking about you in one way or another




it’s almost obsessive, and it’s probably stupid and silly of me to be like this


but I don’t want to get upset and overthink this matter.


I rather stay happy and be glad you’re in some ways part of my life for now than to over think it…


Optimism is the way to go haha




I don’t want you think that you’re obliged to owe me something and feel bad about it.


Being a friend to me is probably the best I can ever ask for now…


In fact the last few days have been the happiest(and also the most confusing) days of my life for a while…


I gave up trying to tell my mind to stop going crazy already...




i guess, if things aren’t meant to be they just aren’t …


perhaps one day we’ll both move on in life and never see or talk to each other again… perhaps


-




Tim and I wrote this as a farewell song to another friend a long time ago…:



-


We will worship Jesus together


When He comes again…


-


The greatest reunion...

No comments:

Post a Comment