Sunday 25 November 2012

F=ma

Finally managed to push myself off the inertia and get down to serious studying.


-




And I managed to whatsapp Tim to talk. It’s hard to talk when we’re so far apart, but thanks for being there for me… But I really need people who can be there to talk to me instead of me posting all these stuff here. Although expressing myself here might help me in the short run, but I cannot expose myself so much :/


-


I’m scared that people would start talking and stirring nonsense again. it’s bad


-




“we need to talk”


Scary sounding words, but I think thats the only way things can go…


I need to get down to repairing all the bridges I burnt in the past… getting real…


-


but I don’t know how to say these words in a right manner to the right people




I think back again at the HP3702 exam. Why is it that the closest friend I had a year ago isn’t talking to me anymore? I’m also scared that I’ll screw this up a second time. It’s annoying because once we start getting too close to people we care about, we end up pushing them away from us…


-


Maybe it’s a guy thing to want to feel in control of a situation. we see a problem, we go straight to it and try to fix it.


But lately I’ve been feeling as if things are spinning out of control, and I don’t even know what to do or say.




Maybe I need to just take a step back, remove myself from the situation and pray…

No comments:

Post a Comment