Saturday 6 June 2009

I remember

how I told God a year ago
-
that it was worth giving up everything...
about how I felt about stuff
-
for the sake of a friend’s salvation
-


well it wasn’t the same thing I expected
-
but yeah...
i guess its good too... that they did find God
eventually
-
awesome


on the other hand about today
-
I find it very amusing that the 2 of you(LM, Eve) want to so called “protect” your ‘girlfriend’ away from me...
stay away from her you say
haha
-
heh
I wouldn’t have said the same thing 2 years ago during bio study...
but i guess that’s because its different
haha
-
highly amusing you aren’t keen of keeping me away from another person... not like it matters anyway...
-


its strange haha...
sorting out thoughts...
-
I wonder if there really is a difference between mind and state of mind...
-
like the whole Plato cave analogy... what you think it is isn’t what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment