Monday 15 June 2009

Hydraulic Rooms

idle conversations
-
an attempt in assimilating me into everything
-


“Emil is not interested in girls”
-
“are you gay?”
-
“I’m not gay, I’m just not obsessed, I don’t think its right...”
-
“are you a guy or what?”
-
and HQ had to speak...
-
“he never ... anyway”
-
while HHHu asked about it
-
with my defiant answers that HQ was making rubbish claims
-
which were true
just not in the way they thought it meant
-


-
all these interrogations
-
in the midst of more other stuff...
when you keep insisting of pushing a point which may not be true to begin with
-
I find that it becomes harder to firmly decide that its not true
after all there really isn’t anything hard about making it true
just my choice NOT to...
-
heh, and you really have double standards anyway
-
I just wish I could talk to Tim... =(
talking with other close friends just isn’t the same =/
-

No comments:

Post a Comment