Friday 12 June 2009

Moral Reversals

I remember, in the months following the February of 2007, I had a series of bizarre or unsettling dreams/nightmares involving the issues that i was struggling with at that time...
-
i somehow seem to remember one of them quite clearly... the pretext was some mini-calandar meeting?
-
when somehow it seemed as if i didn’t care about the other for another
let you have it while I settle for something else...
-
maybe it was a reflection or foreshadowing of my present state...
or struggle to set my thoughts straight
-


in army there are a lot of reverse morality, like how in King Lear we studied how virtue was made crime... how evil was made into good and good evil
-
same here
where idle talk and lewd language are made right
and excommunicating one from the group wrong
-
where being civil and pleasant no longer becomes a granted
but where “no one owes you a right to be nice to you”
-
where everything is okay, except don’t get caught
sigh
-
resisting assimilation into reverse morals
is hard...


I wonder how a piece of white cloth can have any significance...
something I have too
something I used to wear
-
but I don’t even know what my thoughts are... now
-

No comments:

Post a Comment