Thursday 18 June 2009

meekness

something I think I lack now...
ability to control my emotions
-


-
was forced to relive a string of unpleasant memories today
-
due to the excess of free time forcing everyone to have to talk about their “love lives”
-
so maybe I just had to talk about whatever happened in Y5 and leave it as that
-


sigh, people I know who could help me forget and move on
-
but maybe not facing up to it is simply running away
-


I know perfectly well
I can never ever end up committing my emotions fully to another person until I’ve dealt with my past
-
but I wish I could... sometimes...
-
cringing at the thought of clubbing and drinking
and “going wild”
as how I remember how Charles said before, near a Seah Im hawker centre
-
sigh
maybe that’s why it was never meant for me


-
maybe I could retain the naive thinking
drawing closer to God, leading to who He would give
-
simply waiting for the right time and not jump unto it
a laughable idea to everyone else...
-
give me faith to believe that...
faith built upon the Rock, which is sure and steadfast


and regarding the thing everyone keeps bugging me about...
-
I am not looking for something along that lines,
if I was I wouldn’t try in that way
“terrorising”
-
since “I’m not emotionally ready” eitherway
-
think along the lines of how she once told me to “stop bullying tim”

No comments:

Post a Comment