Thursday 10 January 2008

With all I am

heh
chucked that mad post back to drafts... heh... unfortunately Blogger doesnt have the PW protect feature.... I might consider shoving it to my wordpress mirror.... but too troublesome
maybe in the future

I guess... I would say... i dunno whether I annoyed people, or said the wrong thing... or maybe intruded too much into peoples personal space... I guess for now... I'll just give it time....
and I'll trust... that whatever happens.... and while I try not to do anything... stuff... just trust that God will take care in the end..... and provide other people to care and stuff
-
why, WHY!
heh(silly emil)
-

and overhearing some exchange between eve and tim
"bitching around in the girls toilet"...."short skirt"..... "Asyikin"... "were from same school somemore"
-
doesn't really take much deciphering to know who the target of the bitching was
-
either way... heh... the indignation showed by Evelyn... heh I guess... I quietly was also... perhaps to a greater extent.... but again... I'm not supposed to get overly concerned over these kind of stuff eitherway... heh..
-
heh... evelyn is a nice person after all... maybe a little bit too sensitive and intolerant or manupilative sometimes but, largely a nice person... heh... and probably a good enough friend to have
-

BB day today(my post is in reverse chronology, unfortunately more recent things come to mind as I type out this post)
-
and I guess... again... the tendency... I realise I ended up sticking to P.C. a lot again(although it also counts as sticking to other the person who sticks to her)... and talking also...
I guess its sort of because while we had to work together for mini calendar and all that, and since mission trip also... rather okay friends and all that... 
-
As Tim would put it... a sort of substitution mentality... heh.... same as mission trip also... which isnt very healthy as it is... 
-

and I guess... Alex shd stop suaning people(F? chng)... its not good... haha... i know myself... my church friend was an example of it... but luckily it was okay... but I had to cut off for sometime though.
-

Into Your Hands
I commit again
With all I am
Forever
-
You hold my world
In the palm of Your Hand
And I am Yours
Forever
-
Jesus I believe in You
Jesus I belong to You
You're the reason that I live
The reason that I sing
With all I am
-
I will worship You
I will worship You

heh I guess... Commit everything to Him... 
-
Cast your anxieties on Him for He cares for you(1 Peter 5:7)



No comments:

Post a Comment