Sunday 20 January 2008

De Ja Vu

5 levels
cliche
facts
ideas and opinions
feelings
total openness
-
heh... read that before in the book that tim lent me... 
-
and Kevin sharing about in in the context of a relationship with God.... during YF on saturday
-

ubin again...  the memories of so many things... when XL got rather upset with me on the grounds of certain photos... on the same bumboat for both journeys, tim on the same bumboat on the both return journeys, the darken sky, the mud paths the quarry
-
and consistantly sticking around certain people...
-
suaning...
you tian you suan you ku
-
heh... its weird... I really dont know... 
-
I wonder ... why? 
-
many of us, including myself, have made that conscious choice to follow Him, to give up everything to see him glorified
-
I always wondered... if i didnt... would things have been different?
-
to count all things as rubbish compared to the knowledge of Christ Jesus
-
yes ... rubbish.... dung.... shit....  , our shiny trophies, the things we once held dear...
-

you know... we once thought that... God had intended for things to happen in a particular manner, in a fairytale , our dreams our hopes our aspirations
-
before God comes and lays His hands upon what is dear to us.... and asks us 
"Do you love Me more than these?"
-

heh... in the sense of Tim being an extension of Emil... yes... i guess you might realise that... it was kind of obvious....
-
in the sense... seemingly all so normal and fine... but hurt... pain... sadness, confusion
all hidden... or else pushed away by either a torrent of homework or super mario smash bros
-
I know... maybe... 
-
but I cannot hide my emotions as well as you do... previous avenues for distraction such as computer games have lost their meaning... all I left is God, to clinge to Him, to trust Him, in all things
-

You give and take away
-
and what was given in november, the best birthday present to have... and slowly one sees it trickle away... perhaps God's hand is in it... wondering if He's trying to teach me patience, or He's just teaching me... to give up
-
I dont know
and maybe I shdnt think too much about it...

heh
-
Hannah is a nutter
-
was very tempted to say something to tease you there at the escalator at bugis for fun... 
-
rarrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment